Red Kiwi CE4+ V3 set with power control
Here comes the new red kiwi CE4+ V3. It's impossible to smoke more easily or cheaply. The battery charge status is indicated by the tricolour LED in the button when the button is pressed.
The red kiwi CE4+ V3 atomizer works with a replaceable atomizer core. It is simple to replace and the process only takes a few seconds. Instead of buying a complete, expensive new atomizer, the core is easy and cheap to replace.
Using the clearomizer atomizer to fill up is simple and it significantly lowers costs. The atomizer can be filled up to 1.6 ml. The e-liquid level is easy to check at any time through the grey and transparent atomizer tube.
One refill costs around 80 cents but provides roughly as many vapes as a pack of cigarettes. This allows the atomizer to quickly pay for itself.
Both the technical features and the appearance of the red kiwi CE4+ V3 speak for themselves. The battery, with its matt black rubber finish, and the grey, transparent clearomizer are real eye-catchers.
Our products are covered by a 24-month guarantee. Our batteries are even covered by a 6-month advance replacement guarantee. The atomizer core is a disposable product and can be replaced at low cost.
- Large tank volume (max. 1.6 ml)
- Direct control of the e-liquid quantity
- High and even vapour quantity
- Replaceable atomizer core
- Consistent battery performance from the first to the last vape
- LED charging status indicator - green = full, orange = 50%, red = less than 15%
- Can be charged using a PC USB connector or a USB mains adapter
- Stylish design
- Six-month advance replacement guarantee (battery)
Battery section (manual battery):
- Lithium ion battery :
- Capacity: 650 mAh
- Output voltage: approx. 3.5 V
- Charging voltage: 3.7 - 4.2 V
- Charge cycles: approx. 300
- Micro button to activate the atomizer, protection during transportation at the push of a button
- Power control display - green = full, orange = 50%, red = less than 15%
- The battery section contains the control electronics for activating the atomizer, an overdose warning and a low-battery warning
- LED in the micro button
The battery is charged via a USB connection. The mains charger (220 V / 12 V USB adapter, article CC300100100) is available separately. Alternatively, all conventional 220 V USB adapters can be used to charge the device.